RSS

May 28, 2009

English sms and Quotes

My "friendship"is "nonstop"
like sea
its "trust" like blindits "shine" like star
its "warm" like sun
its "soft" like flowers
&its "beautiful" like "u"...

.........


Quote By Carl Lewis"
I may be walking slowly, But I never walk backwards !"
& "Whenever I walk backwards, Its for a long jump"
Wa§¡M

...........


Remember me like a pressed flower in ur notebook...
It may not be having any fragrence...
But remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life....
Wa§¡M

...........


Somtimes da Problem is jus the gap btween Expctation & Reality.
Expct alot and turn it into Reality
Or
So either Expect less & accept the Reality.
Wa§¡M

............

Trusting in God won't make the mountain smaller!!
But it will make climbing easier!!
Don't ask Him for a lighter load but ask Him for a stronger back..
Wa§¡M
........



When I came home in the rain,
BROTHER asked y didn't u take an umbrella.
SISTER adviced y didn't u wait till rain stopped.
FATHER angrily warned,only after getting cold, U'll realize.
ButMOTHER,
while drying my hair,said
,Stupid Rain!!
Couldn't it wait,
Till my child came home
That's MOM Take Care Of Her..


............


When Snake is Alive,
Snake eat Ants.
When snake dead,
Ants eat snake.
Time can turn at anytime.
Dont neglect anyone in Life

...........


When Time is FAST,
When Moments r HARD,
When Everyone is BUSY,
When Seconds are FEW,
MY SMS says 2 U that One
of Ur Friend is still Missing YOU.
wm

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails