RSS

Feb 16, 2010

English sms and Quotes

I was a smoker!!
Once i read"smoking is injurious to health"
I quit smoking.
I used to Drink wine I read
"wine is bad for health"
I left drinking
I LOVE someone
Once i read "LOVE is an illusion
"you know what i did?
I left "reading"!
(william shakespear)
..........

Interesting confusions:
1. Can u cry under water?
2. Do fish ever get thirsty?
3. Why don't birds fall out of trees when they sleep?
4. What do you call a male lady bird?
5. Why its called building when it's already built?
6. When they say dog food is new and improved in taste, who tastes it?
.........

Never expect things to happen.
Struggle and make them happen.
Never expect yourself to be given a good value.
Create a value of your own.
........

Nöw SUN is HAPPY and
MOØÑ is upset
Bcoz
MØØN is missing u and
SUN is with u.
Have a great and lovely day..-=
........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails