RSS

May 14, 2009

English sms and Quotes

People r not beautiful
as they look,
as they walk,
as they wear!
People r beautiful
as they love,
as they care,
as they share!


...................


: U can never find a perfect friend in me,
Because what makes me human is my imperfection.
But be assured that-
I'll always be ur friend,not perfect,
but True....


.,..........


"cute feelings"My hands never pain
When tyeping messageFor youBt my heart always
In pain when there is no reply?


.............


"Respect those friends
who find TiMe for u in their busy schedule
".. But "Love those friends
who NeVeR see their schedule
wen u NeEd them.


..............


"Virginity isNeither a Dignity....,
Nor a Security.....,
Nor Even a Sign of Purity...,
Its just a.....
Lack of 0pportunity.."


................


7 Rules To Be Happy :
1.Free ur heartfrom hate
2.Free ur mindfrom worry
3.Live simple
4.Expect less5
.Give more
6.Always smile
7.DON'T SEE THEMIRoR.


............


A Blind man begging wid a board writen
I'm Blind Plz Help me
1 Guy took the board n wrote something
n from that he got Heavy Colection
He Wrote"Today is a Beautiful Day
But I cant see it !
"That's the power of expression!
Expressed at right time can change many things!


................


A golden message for youngsters..
.A bright future CAN give u many beautiful girls...
But a beautiful girl CANNOT give u bright future.


............


A Poet Said:"It is Possible to Cross an Ocean Without Wetting ur Legs
But It is Impossible to Cross Life Without Wetting your eyez..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails